The Convergence Summits have been running for over 12 years and they are only trade events in the UK that bring together Comms, IT and Mobile Resellers under one roof, offering them the opportunity to meet the major suppliers. You can be a part of it too this year, on the 8th and 9th of October at Sandown Park, Surrey.
Attendance is completely free, and the event is open to everyone in the IT, Comms and Mobile Channel. It’s easy as one-two-three to take part, just click here. http://bit.ly/VyUI0m
This event aimed specifically at your industry gives you amazing opportunities to:
- Contact leading suppliers before arrival that will be showcasing the latest products and technologies to arrange show appointments.
- Meet and connect with countless of established businesses and also new players in the market. Ask questions, get advice from specialists, make new contacts for your business.
- See products launched in exclusivity at the event, for the first time.
- Take part in industry seminars, debates and workshops – Fraud, UC, SIP, Cloud, and many others.
- Understand the state of the market, as told by industry specialists, and how this may affect your business.
The details of the seminars available can be found here: http://bit.ly/1uNet3f
One major aspect of the event consists of the exhibitions.
These provide an unrivaled platform for buyers to meet with sellers on neutral ground and discuss business ventures.
- 72% of the Comms Business readers say that the exhibitions help influence their decision to buy.
- 91% find it beneficial to experience hands-on the release of new technologies and products.
- Also, 62% of attendees are more likely to buy a product or service after attending an exhibition!
Being part of the event also reaffirms your brand presence and importance – get out there and showcase what’s in your business DNA.
See some very insightful information on why exhibiting at the Convergence Summit South is so important.